Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: RE: Traveller FT (was RE: Introduction to the list)

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: I try to never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:39:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

>>	When I playtested FTIII with them, they were NOT amused with the
>>construction rules for the following reasons:
>
>FTIII??  What?  Where?

Not out yet, won't be for a while. But you can get a good feel for how
things
are going when the FleetBook arrives (comes out at the end of the month
in
the UK, hopefully very soon afterwards over here across the pond). So
don't
panic yet. I'm sure you'll hear more about the FleetBook on the list
here
as soon as it's available. And you'll hear more about FTIII when it gets
rolling on the presses.

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: RE: Traveller FT (was RE: Introduction to the list)