Prev: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS Next: Re: Dirtside to epic conversions

Kravak ship handling was Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:08:14 +0100
Subject: Kravak ship handling was Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

	John L (on a different topic) thought that how the Kravak
handled high G's
would be a matter of major interest to anyone who happened to capture
one
of their ships. What if they handle higher G's simply because of their
physiology? Heavier bone structure, multiple valves in the arteries
(like
our own wrists), higher blood pressure, major organs embedded in fat and
surrounded by a boney case (like a skull for the liver etc) and any
other
number of ideas that would make the race better able to survive major
trauma and injuries.

	Tony
	twilko@ozemail.com.au