Prev: Re: Aliens? Next: Re: epic to Dirtside conversions

Re: Introduction to the list

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:16:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Introduction to the list

John Atkinson wrote:
> The guy who taught me to play Dirtside II glued his damage validity
> chits to blank 6-sided dice.	So you pull the appropriate number of
> dice from a bag/box/whatever and roll 'em.  Makes things a bit more
> conventient--and makes chits harder to loose.

That's neat.  That would be 20 dice, with one blank, right?  The chances
of getting a single value would be the same, but it would prevent
getting two chits at the same time if they were on the same die.  It
seems a minor convenience improvement, but it still sounds cool.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: Aliens? Next: Re: epic to Dirtside conversions