Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:56:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

> > And what would be an acceptable counter-response?  I can't think off
> > the top of my head what would be a good counter to this strategy.
...Major Snippage from Multiple posts...JTL)

     In the FT format(and a couple people can swear to this),
You take 2 Battledreadnoughts at thrust 5, speed 20+, and be
broadside at the moment of launch.  Any number of missiles is no
problem!  (Unless one is playing on a hard edge portion of space,
where you can fall off and be lost!)
     You win the game, because you control the field of battle.
(In a campaign, you follow the gnats home and swat them there.)

Bye for now.
John L.

Prev: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition