Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:46:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

> Out of curiosity, what is the general feeling of the FT community
> towards lunatics like myself who like swarm-style fleets?

I, too, like smaller, faster fleets. I still think the game is too
heavily balanced toward Capitals. However, I recognize the swarm missile
problem.

#1 defence is Wave Cruisers. Wave Guns are great for clearing the sky of
pesky missiles and fighters.

I also lobby for PDAF's and C Beams as PDAF's to be allowed to fire at
any missile or fighter group in range.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: Re: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document