Prev: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 02:00:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

John Atkinson wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what is the general feeling of the FT community
> towards lunatics like myself who like swarm-style fleets?
-->8--
> And what would be an acceptable counter-response?  I can't think off
> the top of my head what would be a good counter to this strategy.

Maybe, oh, a CV with 6 fighter groups... That's 18 sure kills on the 36,
30 if they're long-range fighters. And the CV should be able to weather
6 missiles.

In the real world, Styx-carrying FPBs are very vulnerable to both
Helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Latest Nations/States/Organizations document Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)