Prev: Re: This 'A' battery is as good as any other 'A' battery. (LONG) Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

RE: ConQuest'98 FT results

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:13:13 +1000
Subject: RE: ConQuest'98 FT results

The 2 Kra'vak players I had were used to using 1 firecon to target a
ship with both railguns & scatterpacks at the same time.  Using that
they could fire all their weaponry every turn (if they had a target).
It doesn't mention specifically in the book the need for a separate
firecon (as is does for Pulsetorps), so I restricted them to pulsetorp
targetting rules.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,