Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun

Re: Kra'vak Railgun

From: PCARON <Pcaron@c...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:46:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kra'vak Railgun

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Tony Wilkinson wrote:

>	Seems that nobody really likes the Kravak railguns. Anyway in
your
> campaign are the players going to be able to use/research railguns or
be
> Kravak?
<snip>

The players are permitted to research any weapon system.  Not using the
FT
"universe".  We've designed Technology Trees for research.  Just trying
come up with a way to balence the Railgun with the other systems (or
everyone will research railguns immediately).  Ho Hum.

I came up with a new screening system that protects against Railguns.
Called it "Deflectors" ('cause you're deflecting the projectile).  This
will also help lessen the use of Railguns.

Pete

Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun