Prev: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT) Next: Re: *BOOM!!*

Re: *BOOM!!*

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:10:47 -0700
Subject: Re: *BOOM!!*

Dear Net Gang,
     It would appear that the Local kra'Vak can not take a joke!
My heavy cruiser squadron (2 CA, 2 medium missile), was gone in
a flash!  (after only one shot)   The 4 attack frigates did
outstandingly well.
     The battle was a very see-saw,   Mikes initial success
against the SDN was offset by my loss the next turn of the
cruiser squadron (and 2 additional light curisers from Mike).
A couple more rounds like this occurred leaving little to
brag about for both sides.   Mike continued to hit with the PTs
throughout the rest of the battle, and the end result was
a victory for Humanity.

     My dice were very kind that day!!!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT) Next: Re: *BOOM!!*