Prev: FT Boarding Parties (was: RE: Just wondering) Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun

RE: StarFIST (slightly OT)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:52:59 +1000
Subject: RE: StarFIST (slightly OT)

Our local gaming group uses First In Strike Team.  They're the suicidal
maniacs who are first through the breach in a boarding action or
assault.  Funnily enough, they're never short of volunteers & usually
get the job done (if you don't mind the high body count).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;