Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: Full Thrust + Mecha

Re: FT FLEET BOOK

From: tachyon1@i... (Dr. Tachyon)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:33:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

You wrote:

>Well, they'll be shipped from here as soon as the print run is
>finished (around the end of the month, I guess - the copies I hope to
>have by the 25th will just be the first 100 or so off the press to
>take to Salute). How long they take to reach the US depends on whether
>they go air or sea freight, you'd best talk to KR about this one (and
>how long they'll then take to reach the distributors and stores).
>
>Jon (GZG)

Quite a while I'm afraid.  I know of two stores here in the Atlanta
area that I know carry FT,MT, Dirtside ect.  I asked if they were going
to get the fleet book.	Neither had heard of it and both checked their
orders for the next three months and it hasn't been ordered.  I'll
cross my fingers.

Dr Tachyon
tachyon1@ix.netcom.com

Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: Full Thrust + Mecha