Prev: Re: SG2: Sniper rules suggestions.. Next: Re: FAQ's in general

Re: FT FLEET BOOK

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:49:46 +0000
Subject: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

>Any idea when GeoHex will get it and those of us state side will be
able to
>get it?  I'm in need of a FT fix.....

Well, they'll be shipped from here as soon as the print run is finished
(around the end of the month, I guess - the copies I hope to have by the
25th will just be the first 100 or so off the press to take to Salute).
How
long they take to reach the US depends on whether they go air or sea
freight, you'd best talk to KR about this one (and how long they'll then
take to reach the distributors and stores).

Jon (GZG)

>At 10:17 PM 4/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
>>Just to let you all know - the typesetting of the Fleet Book was
finished
>>today, and it will all be in the printers' hands as of tomorrow.
Provided