Prev: RE: StarFIST (slightly OT) Next: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>

Re: Back on topic, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What,nomessages?)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:18:40 +0200
Subject: Re: Back on topic, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What,nomessages?)

Tony Christney wrote:

> These ship names gave me an idea to get names from another source...
>
> Angorodin (Iron Mountains)
> Telperion
> Laurelin
> Carcharoth (Knife Fang)
> Mablung (Heavyhand)
> Ilwë (the middle air that flows among the stars - very appropriate)

Well... OK, some of you name ship models after people you know. I prefer
not to :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
who, as an almost-member of the local Tolkien society (Forodrim in
Stockholm), knows far too many people using names from the Silmarillion
:-/

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: StarFIST (slightly OT) Next: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>