Prev: Re: FAQ's in general Next: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>

RE: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>

From: John Skelly <canjns@t...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:32:15 -0400
Subject: RE: <ot>Bren Guns</ot>

In fear of being an idiot I have to respond your one point.  Just so I
am clear by LMG do you mean the FN-MINI (we call it a C9 in Canada)?  If
so, you do not, and I haven't, have to fire it from the bipod.	In fact
there are several times that I've had to fire it from a position where
the bipod could not used.  So please, don't call me an idiot ;-).  (The
rest of your post is right on the mark though)

Have you much experience handling LMG's?