Prev: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT) Next: Re: SG2: Sniper rules suggestions..

RE: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 06:15:48 -0600
Subject: RE: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

On AoG's web site they say they have 3 scales for their ships, fighter
scale, cruiser scale and cap ship scale.  Personally I wish they would
bring out a fourth scale - small fighter scale.  I prefer the Valiant-Ft
mini size fighters as a cluster of them look much better against the
larger ships than do the single larger fighters.  I sent them mail about
this and a few other things but have not heard back from them.

Yes you can use them with B5 Wars, just do what we do and don't use
hexes.

David Best