Prev: SG2: Sniper rules suggestions.. Next: Re: FAQ's in general

Re: FAQ's in general

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:07:47 +1000
Subject: Re: FAQ's in general

>Is it correctly SG2 or SGII? (duck)

Quick answer!  "Who cares? We know what it means!" <grin>

>As for the format of the things I find HTML better if it has
>links to the questions from a TOC but plain text is adequate.

I think HTML... at least, I shall be converting the original file to
HTML.
Personally, I think _several_ formats of the same thing are useful -
HTML
for people who want the links and formatting, text for those who just
want
the info, .doc, whatever..

Jeremy Sadler

>Now how would we go about getting 'Official' status Jon?
>
>tim jones
----
-----

Prev: SG2: Sniper rules suggestions.. Next: Re: FAQ's in general