Prev: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: Back on topic, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, nomessages?)

Re: Dirtside II question

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:34:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Dirtside II question

>Salutations, folks...
>
>I enjoy both Full Thrust and Stargrunt II.  But I can't get into the
>damage chits of Dirtside II.  Anybody come up with a die-based
solution?

>Will Dirtside ever part with those #$!)% chits?

I have another table using a totally different approach. I have it
formatted in html if you want it or if someone is willing to place
it up on a webpage somewhere. Unfortunately I don't have a place for
a webpage yet. It's 55k zipped (it has 16 32X32 jpeg images).
Email me for it - let me know if you can't handle long file names.

>-Test_Run

  Tony Christney
  acc@uvic.ca