Prev: FTSB (was: Honor Harrington) Next: [Fwd: Searching the archives]

Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:08:08 +0100
Subject: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

> What do you use to represent missiles -- especially those of you who
like to
> fire swarms of them?	Perhaps you currently use paperclips, paper
cutouts, poker
> chips, or pennies.

I use streamlined/spinner sinkers I found in the fishing section of a
K-mart. They are bullet shaped and were about 10 for 50 cents(us).

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: FTSB (was: Honor Harrington) Next: [Fwd: Searching the archives]