Prev: Honor Harrington Next: Re: Honor Harrington

Re: Honor Harrington

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:36:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington

Tom Pope wrote:

> Well, I just read "On Basilisk Station" and I'm hooked (put in an
order
> to Amazon for the other 5 today).  I recall there being a lot of talk
> about FT rules for the HH universe a while back.  Has anybody come up
> with anything concrete?

Myself and another person came up with rules.  Both are linked through
the
UFTWWWP; you can also find mine at:

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Mine are in the process of revision; the playtest in Lancaster didn't go
quite as smoothly as I hoped it would.	(Great for PBEM; absolutely
lousy for RL FT.  (8-) )

J.

--
Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Hear me call across the waves;  If I don't come home tonight,

Prev: Honor Harrington Next: Re: Honor Harrington