Prev: Re: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Searching the archives

RE: FAQ's in general

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:02:16 +0100
Subject: RE: FAQ's in general

On Wednesday, April 15, 1998 4:35 PM, Darryl Adams
[SMTP:darryl_adams98@yahoo.com.au] wrote:

> Actually, as someone coming back to the list, I would pefer to see a
> definitive database of rules clarifications, modifications, new rules
> et al.

A bit too grand and difficult to implement, several people can hack out
an HTML file
they are also easy to combine from different authors.

its a lot more difficult building a database with a web front end that
runs on
all platforms, you have to get server side which just isn't practical
for me.

if you know of a free all platform database with such a front end then
it would be worth evaluating it without doubt.

> "What do you have when you have Bill Gates buried up to his
> head in sand?

what?

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Searching the archives