Prev: FAQ's in general Next: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics

Re: Dirtside II question

From: "Aside from me, does anyone else know you're here?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:19:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Dirtside II question

>> I enjoy both Full Thrust and Stargrunt II.  But I can't get into the
>> damage chits of Dirtside II.  Anybody come up with a die-based
solution?

>So, did everyone else miss my posting a month or two back?
>
>I did the bloody thing, you can download the stuff from
[...]

Mikko, dude, chill a little. Not everyone who is on the list now was
on here a month or two ago. Not everyone on the list is aware of or
knows where the list archives might be (hint, Jerry; plug time! ;).
And the archives have gotten quite extensive; it's almost easier to
just post the question and have someone answer it real quick than to
pour through the archives.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: FAQ's in general Next: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics