Prev: RE: <ot>Bren Guns</ot> Next: FAQ's in general

Re: Dirtside II question

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 06:44:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II question

Honest, Mikko, I think we all saw, even remembered, vaguely.

I haven't played a lot of Dirtside II recently, but was planning on
trying
your set up when I did. Then, when this person posted his request, I
realised I should have put a pointer to your original note.

I suspect R Allen is new to the group(if I am in error, my apologies, R
Allen), and everybody else was waiting for you to speak up. Something
you've never had trouble with on any groups/lists we share.  ;->=

The_Beast

PS. Thanks, Mikko, for your effort. I know many people like the chits,
but
I found them a little awkward.

Prev: RE: <ot>Bren Guns</ot> Next: FAQ's in general