Prev: Re: Just wondering Next: RE: -ot-Bren Guns-/ot-

Hex/Grid Graphics

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:16:49 -0700
Subject: Hex/Grid Graphics

>On another topic.. Are there any graphics of grids or hex's out there.
>need one with a fair ammount of hex's/grids so i don't have to photo
copy a
>hand drawn map of the sector we'll be playing in.
>				  Nathan Whitchurch
>				     Tarlyn Xeno

I have a variety of hex grids in Illustrator format, and can
easily generate them in just about any size. The ones I have
prepared are for 8.5x11 sheets, with hexes from 0.1" to 2" size,
and with combined small (thin-lined) and large (thick-lined)
hexes. I put them together for RP gaming maps.
I can convert to EPS or (I think) PDF. If there's demand,
I'll post them on my web site.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Just wondering Next: RE: -ot-Bren Guns-/ot-