Prev: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures

Re: Just wondering

From: Tarlyn Xeno <xeno@a...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:32:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering

>    Just on question has anybody written up rules for extra boarding
parties
>for Full Thrust?  I'm in a campaign now where I want to design ships
that
>have extra parties to use for taking over other ships.  Mainly i'm a
>privateer not a pirate (wink, wink, knudge).  I have written up beta
rules
>for extra boarding parties but wish to look at others to see what they
come

I've thought about it for my upcoming campaign, but havn'tworked
anything
out yet.

On another topic.. Are there any graphics of grids or hex's out there. I
need one with a fair ammount of hex's/grids so i don't have to photo
copy a
hand drawn map of the sector we'll be playing in.
				 Nathan Whitchurch
				    Tarlyn Xeno
		 Friends help you move, real friends help you move
bodys.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort
and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversey.

Prev: Dirtside II question Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures