Prev: Re: OFF TOPIC was Re: French Fries - A Weighty Subject Next: RE: Nations, States and Organisations - MAPS

Re: Nations, States and Organizations

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:32:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Nations, States and Organizations

Thanks Oerjan Ohlson, I will use your notes to correct my document.  I
should have caught the Nobel Peace Prize goof myself. As for the
difference
between EU and EC I was not aware of the change. I have recently added
European news to my news agent (for an unrelated reason) and perhaps I
will
become more aware of things like that.

If someone could check the document I sent on Friday against the
Dirtside
II history I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't have a copy of DSII so I
am
in the dark on the differences.

I will continue to work on the N/S/O doc until it becomes  a useful
tool.
It is nice seeing a countries own timeline without having to search the
entire main timeline. It is also easier to figure out who is enemies
with
whom. Having not really read the timeline very closely before I was
unaware, forinstance, that the FSE and NSL were enemies and had once
been
part of the same organization.

--Pete

Prev: Re: OFF TOPIC was Re: French Fries - A Weighty Subject Next: RE: Nations, States and Organisations - MAPS