Prev: RE: French Fries - A Weighty Subject Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:45:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

Edmund Hon wrote:

> Peter Mancini wrote:
> >OU, SF and IC are Minor Powers. Holland is still a seperate nation?
> >Figures, considering they put mayonasie on their fries. ;-) Their
mercs did

> So what's wrong with mayo on fries? That is also how I like my fries
too,
> and I am not Dutch - actually Chinese born in Hong Kong (that makes me
> culturally ESU) who now lives in Canada (so I'm legally NAC) and
collects a
> NSL fleet.

It's because mayo on fries only goes with a "Le Royale with Cheese."
(8-)

(See the movie 'Pulp Fiction' if you're even more confused now.  (8-) )

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
       "And we will raise our hands, and we will touch the sky;

Prev: RE: French Fries - A Weighty Subject Next: Re: Irregular Miniatures