Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: RCPT: Re: Ship Naming Convention

Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 22:55:03 +0000
Subject: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust

> OU, SF and IC are Minor Powers. Holland is still a separate nation?

Very much so. First two miniatures have been released.

> What do you think of listing Japan and Switzerland as minor powers?

Well they're not major powers are they? ;-)

We can guess that they maintained their independence by adopting a
fairly neutral stance. That and lots of money. Could have a new
category of Independent Nation for those small countries that try to
stay out of the big boys' wars.

There are indubitably other separatist powers at large. The French
Republic on Bretonneux and Doullens is mentioned in the SG timeline
and in a scenario in MT. But it eventually falls and is re-absorbed
into the FSE. I'm sure there are pleanty more. Ranging in size
between the Khalifate at the largest and a rebel asteroid colony at
the smallest.

	Steve
 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Nations, States, and Organizations in Full Thrust Next: RCPT: Re: Ship Naming Convention