Prev: Re: Dieppe Next: RE: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

From: Scott Jaqua <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 19:34:23 -0700
Subject: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

Peter Mancini wrote:

> Does anyone have the latest B5 minis from AOG (Agents of Gaming,
Angering
> Old Gods, take your pick) such as the Hyperion and the Omega? How are
> these, any good?
>
> --Pete

  Yes,

Both miniatures are of good quality and an look pretty good. The
hyperion has
a minor error on the exhaust jets, but other wise look allot like the
one in
the show. The omega is a very big mini and sits on two stands. I'll use
the
front stand to mark the ships position.

Scott

Prev: Re: Dieppe Next: RE: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?