Prev: Re: <ot>Setting up a hyper text link to a binary file</ot> Next: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.

Re: Fwd: sci-fi ftl drives

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 21:26:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Fwd: sci-fi ftl drives

Shld Wulf wrote:

> JUst a bit of info for the list, sent to me by a freind. Thought it
might come
> in handy with the Campaign topic.
>
> http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/stardrv.txt
>
> --------------------
> STAR DRIVES IN SCIENCE FICTION: A Catalog
> by Geoffrey A. Landis  <geoffrey.landis@lerc.nasa.gov>

	Heh.  From my starmap website, at
	http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/starmap.html

	I archived Dr. Landis' original Usenet posts, and
	added the paragraph numbering.	Upon his OK, I
	posted it.

	It covers everything I've ever read in SF, even
	the "Bloater Drive" from BILL THE GALACTIC HERO.
--
  /_\	WINCHELL CHUNG	 Nyrath the nearly wise at the Praeternatural
Tower

Prev: Re: <ot>Setting up a hyper text link to a binary file</ot> Next: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.