Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention

Re: Ship Naming Convention

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:16:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention

-Actually, in an attempt to bring this back toward FT (8-); has anybody
-thought of, or come up with rules to do starship racing using FT rules?
-Formula One with Rockets.  Gah.  (8-)
-J.
At one point, I played with some simple pylon/slalom racing setups, both
without and with combat, as a way of teaching some neighborhood kids the
fine points of maneuver, but never got much past the thinking stage.
GDW's
Mayday had this so a person could concentrate on just learning to fly.

I should think getting really tricky would involve docking(coming full
stop
at a particular point and orientation) after a particularly long and
complex approach path, with a turn-clock running. ;->=

The_Beast (LCF/SFA)

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention