Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: FT3?

RE: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:00:21 -0600
Subject: RE: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

The Celts were different and migrated across Europe before Rome expanded
and the Germans arrived.  Perhaps some confusion is a result of the
Byzantines (and Arabs )calling any non-greek Kelts or Franks, something
akin to the Greeks and Romans calling anyone else Barbarians.  It didn't
matter if they were English,French,Italian or German, if they didn't
speak Greek they were Kelts or Franks.

David Best

Celtic