Prev: RE: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

Heralrdy

From: denny.graver@b... (Denny Graver)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:29:06 +0100
Subject: Heralrdy

I should be getting a home page at Geocities when I have mastered the
intricacies of HTML. One project for my page is a heraldry page for
various games.	If you have a coat of arms you would like to see
featured
on the page, please send me a banner .bmp with you own heraldic design
on
it.  The page should have a key to indicate who is who, etc, so include

your name with the Email, or the name of your alter - ego (ie, Zork the

Unhinged) if you wish to remain anonymous,

As this is the GZG List, you might want to have one for each arm, ie.
Fleet & Military. (or if you player other games, such as Battletch or
Heavy Gear, Mecha, etc).
The resulting banner sets will make an interesting counter set for use

with VMAP.
Banner size is should be 29x29 pixels (I will add a border)

Please send banner to: tron0312@geocities.com

Cheers,
:Denny

Prev: RE: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)