Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: PBeM FT/EFSB Vector movement (Excel)

RE: Traveller Starships

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:13:45 -0900
Subject: RE: Traveller Starships

<lurk mode off>

I never thought about using them for missiles - those are BIG Missiles -
rather short and squat, aren't they?

My local games store had at least 1 pack last time I was in - I imagine
they still do.	Only problem is that for me, Local means Alaska.  Let me
know if you are interested or can't get them rom someone closer...and
almost anyone is closer...

Brendan.ROBERTSON@EMPLOYMENT.GOV.AU on 04/05/98 02:46:17 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Jared E Noble/AAI/ARCO)

Just on an off chance, has anyone seen or got any of the Traveller
Ship's Boat miniatures?  I've got 4 & need at least another 6 to use as
missiles for FT.
'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,