Prev: Re: Ammo supply in DS and SG Next: Re: favorite painting techniques?

Re: What, no messages?

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 10:15:59 +1000
Subject: Re: What, no messages?

<burger00@camosun.bc.ca>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Where is everyone? Where?
> > >
> > >I've gotten nothing for two days now...
> >
> > Me neither. Looks like the list might have been down. I'm getting
stuff now,
> > though...
> >
> I'm getting the 'What, no messages?' thread, but nothing else...I'd
also
> noticed a couple of 'test' messages last week and Monday, before I
stopped
> getting messages.
>
> I miss my FTGZG fix...
>
> (yes, I'm an email junkie...)
>
> Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)Funny because I've had no problems over
the last few days.... but if you
can all remember back last weekend when I made all those mistakes and
sent test messages I had nothing for 2 days. I just thought afterwards
that the system might have been down. Now I think it might be something
more sinister, maybe its a CIA conspiracy or worse....maybe Boris
Yeltsin is in control.
signed paranoid......

Prev: Re: Ammo supply in DS and SG Next: Re: favorite painting techniques?