Prev: RE: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

B5 5th season UK C4 start date

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:22:51 +0100
Subject: B5 5th season UK C4 start date

I noticed on the Lurkers guide that B5 fifth season is starting on
Channel
4 on April 12th.

Just in case any other B5 fanatics might not have heard about this.  It
certainly took me by surprise that its starting so soon.  It seems to be
located at 11.40pm on a Sunday night, although don't take that as
Gospel.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,