Prev: Re: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble Next: Re: GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?

GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 00:07:23 -0600
Subject: GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?

Hello All:
	For those who I talked to at GenCon last year know, I am
considering
running a few events of my own for this years Con.  One of them being a
set of humorous sci-fi ground rules I've been writing over the past few
months.  I also want to run one or two GZGs events.  However, I only
have two ideas about kind of games I'd like to run.

	1.  B5/FT game.  Either using my own or the EFSB rules.
	2.  Standard FT Universe (I know, not very original.):	I
imagine the
FB will be	out by then.

	Does anyone have any other suggestions?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"I know that I will never be politically correct
	I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
	As far as I'm concerned--the world could could still be flat.
	And if the thrill is gone--then it's time to take it back!

				     --Meat Loaf
				     "Everything Louder Than Everything
Else"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: Re:Full Thrust & Hubble Next: Re: GenCon 98 Events: What should I do?