Prev: RE: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

Marcon & Full Thrust

From: Happiness is a belt-fed weapon <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:29:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Marcon & Full Thrust

Anyone going to be at Marcon this year (besides me)? I just received
confirmation that they're going to have me as a guest speaker for a
couple
Hubble presentations, and I'll be running a Full Thrust scenario
(details
of which are not yet fleshed out) possibly saturday evening (that detail
isn't determined yet, either; just that I'll be running one, and it'll
likely be saturday evening because of my Hubble presentations).

Just a heads-up for any who're in/around the Ohio region and/or might be
attending Marcon (btw, Robin Atkins Downes - aka, my adversary, the teep
Byron - and Fiona Avery, continuity editor for Babylonia Productions,
will
both be present at the con).

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: RE: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question