Prev: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources

Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 00:25:11 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

Scott Jaqua wrote:
Dear Scott, David and everyone else on the list:
	Please forgive my tactlessnes, I was being a jerk.  As you may
have
noticed I am someone who get's riled up very quickly when faced with a
opposing argument that I don't really understand.  I will try not to let
my emotions get the best of me in the future.
--
My apologies,
Mark A. Siefert

	"I know that I will never be politically correct
	I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
	As far as I'm concerned--the world could could still be flat.
	And if the thrill is gone--then it's time to take it back!

				     --Meat Loaf
				     "Everything Louder Than Everything
Else"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources