Prev: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:45:34 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

BEST, David wrote:

> I tend to agree with Scott on this.  Being a parent I really notice it
> now with kids wanting Batman toys with 20 different uniforms and
weapons
> which were never used in any comic or movie or All the Beasties
> characters that are not in the tv show.  Basically it's a matter of
> coming up with different ways to make money on something so we'll
invent
> a product we can put a name to and sell.  Maybe this is too sinister
> attribute to AOG but I won't be buying any of their ships which I
> haven't seen in the show.  Especially when you get things like the new
> Narn Battleship when the clear implication of the tv show is the
G'Quan
> is their biggest ship.  If they had bigger ships why weren't there any
> when they sent their main fleet to Gorash 7  when all they showed were
> G'Quans.  By all means people can buy the ships and use them but let
the
> "purists" be.

	Errrrrr.... didn't you people read my post.  THE SHIPS ARE
OFFICIAL!!!
JMS APPROVED THEM!!!  You guys sound like a couple of bible-thumpers
denying that something that is proven scientific fact simply because
"it's not in the bible."
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"I know that I will never be politically correct
	I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
	As far as I'm concerned--the world could could still be flat.
	And if the thrill is gone--then it's time to take it back!

				     --Meat Loaf
				     "Everything Louder Than Everything
Else"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html