Prev: Internet Message Next: Re: David Peters, Internet Message

Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:03:28 -0800
Subject: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

Mark A. Siefert Wrote:

> As far as I know, the Olympus was seen in "In the Begining."
> As for "made up ships" I really don't understand what your problem is.
>Just because all we usually see of the Earth Force fleet are Omegas and
>Hyperions dosen't mean that there are not other ships.  All of the ship
>designs that AoG and WF are coming out with for their respective
>products must be OK-ed by JMS himself. (Something they didn't do with
>SFB).	Besides, it's one thing to stick with the script, but there is
so
>much more that the audience isn't seeing that it has to imagine for
>itself.
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Mark

Its not much of a problem, more like a symptom. As I stated in a private
e-mail to someone else. Why make up ships when there is a wealth of
"official" ships yet to explore. The Cortez is a great example. What if
Jack
Maynard came back from the rim and found his friend John in the middle
of a
civil war. What about the Drazi or the Pakmara(sp). There are allot of
ships
that we have already seen that need to be explored first (IMHO).

Scott

Prev: Internet Message Next: Re: David Peters, Internet Message