Prev: Re: Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS) Next: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's

M25 THRUST

From: denny.graver@b... (Denny Graver)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:43:07 GMT
Subject: M25 THRUST

 I've got myself a new job on 'GRANGE HILL', so my plans have changed
slightly. Following the underwhelming response to a small gathering
(though thank you to all who did reply),  I am investigating a larger
venue for late in the year event - probably early DECEMBER - within the

M25, a one possibly two day event for all areas of SF gaming, traders,

bring & buy, etc.

If this idea interests you and you would like to run an event, turn up,

be kept informed of any progress, please email me at

tron0312@geocities.com

Prev: Re: Ships on DS9? (SPOILERS) Next: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's