Prev: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's

GZG - ECC '99 Scheduled

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:30:17 -0500
Subject: GZG - ECC '99 Scheduled

I am happy to report that the 1999 GZG - East Coast Convention
has been scheduled.  This convention will take place on the
weekend of February 26-28, 1999, in Lancaster, PA at the
Hotel Brunswick.

We have reserved the CLC 1 conference area, a room nearly
three times the size of the FEDC 3 room we used this year.

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: Off Topic (I'll keep it short) Re: Virus warning Next: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's