Prev: RE: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: I LIVE!!!

Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 18:45:12 +0000
Subject: Re: Off Topic - what to do with AOL CD's

Get some thin wire, drill a single hole on three of them, and drill
three equidistant holes on a fourth.  Attach the cd's with a single
hole to the one with three holes, and you have a shiny and hi-tech
mobile...

Alfredo

> > > Hey, I like AOL. If it wasn't for their free AOL start up software
> > > CDs, I wouldn't have any coasters in my office.
> >
> > So THAT"S what thye're used for.  And to think I was annoyed when
they
> > started sending CD's instead of those wonderful disks (I haven't
bought
> > a floppy in years).
> >
> They also make decent frisbees. Even though they do tend to break
> after only a few tosses.
>
> Chris
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Intelligent Wargaming Discussion?
	  Try http://www.lockwood.dircon.co.uk/

Prev: RE: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: I LIVE!!!