Prev: Re: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: Comet Miniatures

RE: Comet Miniatures

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:36:28 -0600
Subject: RE: Comet Miniatures

I assume they must; I see them regularly, especially at Sci-Fi(sic)
conventions. I didn't recognize the company name, but the list of things
available jogged my memory. I think I have a Blake's 7 at home
somewhere.

You need to know that these are fair sized figs(though right in line
with
the AoG pieces). I've never seen the BG, but the ones I have seen tended
be simplistic as far as detailing goes. Nice clean lines, but not a lot
surface. I think they also do several large robots, including Gort from
The
Day the Earth Stood Still.

The_Beast

FYI Anyone need to contact me directly, try devans@uneb.edu

jfoster@kansas.net (Jim 'Jiji' Foster) on 03/25/98 09:56:31 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

>have their Supercar, Fireball XL5 and Stingray (am I dating my
childhood
>here?) and they also have a very wide range of tv ships - shows like
>Blake's 7, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space, The Invaders
>etc.
Yowza! I don't suppose these folks have a distributor on the Yank side
of
the pond?
---
---
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG
"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: I LIVE!!! Next: RE: Comet Miniatures