Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc

Re: Alternative SG II APCs

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:43:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:39:33 -0500, carlparl@juno.com (Carl J
Parlagreco)
wrote:

>Then I glued Kleenex(TM) under the lip of the area where the tracks
went,
>and glued it around the sprue at the bottom. I used undiluted Elmer's
>glue for this part. After it had dried, I made a thinned down mixture
of
>Elmer's glue and water, and dabbed it onto the tissue and let it dry.
>When it was done, it was pretty solid, and painted up nicely.

Now that's a cool idea. I have some decopage stuff lying around (my wife
introduced me to it and I've used it for gluing flock to figure bases).
It's
essentially watered-down white glue. It should work just as well.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc