Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: RE: Vector Movement (was:I LIVE!!!)

Re: I LIVE!!!

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:20:11 -0500
Subject: Re: I LIVE!!!

Mike Wikan wrote:

> Greetings Humans!!! I have RETURNED!! I am now employed with Accolade
in
> San Jose, California as a Game Designer. I look forward to many new
> discussions! (BTW aren't the new Narn E-mines in the EF Sourcebook
> WONDERFUL!!!!) <grin>

I guess now that Narn is free of the Centauri and your part of the
Alliance, the Warleader figures its safe to come out of hiding or were
you just lost in hyperspace for while.

It definitely won't be safe for the Centauri in California now that the
Narn have moved in. It sounds like the Warleader is ready to launch an
E-mine or two.

Welcome back Mike.

Jim

Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: RE: Vector Movement (was:I LIVE!!!)