Prev: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc Next: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc

Re: Vector Movement (was:I LIVE!!!)

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:35:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Vector Movement (was:I LIVE!!!)

> Has anyone got the formula for working out vector movement (preferably
> in excel, but I'll take the old pen & paper route)?  The old school
> texts I've got haven't helped for this.
> If someone can help me out with this, I'll be able to run my EFSB
> scenario that I've had in the works. :-)
> Just for you Mike, I'll include a Narn Heavy Cruiser (to be shot
at...)

I would like this too if someone has it. I just tried working it out for
myself, but have not been successful.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc Next: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc