Prev: Re: I LIVE!!! Next: Summary: EFSB questions

Re: Alternative SG II APCs

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:51:16 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Actually, the Swedish S-tank is already very old.  It's been around
since
the 70's I believe.  Now the Swedes are using Leopard 2's and
strange-looking up-armored Leopard 2's. (the kind with the *really*
bulging turret front)

-----

Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
Med. students.

						- A friend of mine

-----