Prev: The Game Castle Phone Number Next: Re: I LIVE!!!

Re; Alternative APC's for SGII

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:42:54 +1000
Subject: Re; Alternative APC's for SGII

Brian wrote....
Anyone know of any SF-looking wheeled APCs available in model form?
Has anyone seen the snap together kits of Jeeps, Helicopters, Boats,
Motor bikes and APC's by Humbrol or Revel (not sure)?  A friend bought
the two different APC's in the range a 4x4 and a 6x6, they are actually
the same vehicle but with a different bottom chassis. He was using them
as alternatives to GW. The vehicles would be large, probably size class
3 or 4.

Prev: The Game Castle Phone Number Next: Re: I LIVE!!!