Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Re: Alternative SG II APCs

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:46:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Stuart Murray wrote:

> Swiss MBT project (forgot its name),

Ahh, the S-Tank?  (Where S is some Swedish word that I can't pronounce,
much less spell.  (8-) )  You're talking about the tank without the
turret; more a self-propelled gun then anything else, with the
'kneeling'
suspension, right?

Totally random trivia,
J.

--
    *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "I remember those long lonely days, when it seems I did not have a

Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs